The summer vacation is period when many peoples has more free time to flight. In last weeks received many videos from you and discovered that previous way of presentation was broken so just refreshed video gallery for FPV System.
If you have interesting video and want to share it to other users please contact with me.
Link to Video gallery
After long time of testing and three realease candidate version we can publish version 2.50 of FPV System.
Most important features of new version:
- Added new navigation modes,
- Added multi-segment routes,
- Added takeoff functionality to keep the plane level and climbing at a desired takeoff angle
- Added safe and accurate automatic model airplane landings without direct pilot involvement,
- Advanced Pitch and Roll stabilization options,
- Course stabilization,
- RC monitor shows information about the state of up to 5 RC channels,
- New view shows the current airplane elevation and glideslope angle,
- Ignore RTH for time period.
Detailed description is in documents:
New version files as usual in FPV System -> Download
Our team is testing next release of firmware including some new functionality:
- Takeoff support
- 10 Routes with 127 segments each and on screen route visualization
- Autonomous landing on selected runway based on ILS feature
- New navigation modes with “mountain mode” to avoid high obstacles
- New advanced stabilization options and course stabilization in manual flight
- RC channel monitor
More details and firmware for testing you can find in our thread on RC Groups.
I would like to present video of our friend showing how OSD+AP help to start and land in hard foggy condition in the morning: