What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, often including a unique identifier, sent to the browser of your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a "device") from a website's computer. It is stored on your device's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it. To protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, and not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits them to track online traffic flows.
- When you go to our website, on your hard drive can be saved cookies sent by our server or a server of Google.
- A cookie send from our server are used to memorizing preferred the appearance of pages, set by the user, such as font size, noting the fact that voting in polls conducted or performed by multi-stage operation (such as adding the article, make a purchase from our online store).
- We never collect nor process the information sent from our server and saved on your computer.
- You can turn off the option to save all or some cookies by modifying the settings in your web browserat any time.
- If you choose to reject all cookies, you will not able to use some of the content of the content and services available on our sites, in particular those requiring login. Disabling cookies does not however impossible browsing our sites
How to turn off cookies
If you are using a mobile device (phone, smartphone, tablet), see the options for the protection of privacy in the documentation on the website of the manufacturer of your device.