- telemetry decoder,
- tracking antenna driver,
- 2-channel diversity based on video signal analysis,
- 3 separated video outputs,
- telemetry logger on microSD card,
- LCD screen with touch panel as user interface.
To be fully functional, the FPV Ground Station needs:
- tracking antenna mechanism,
- 2 standard servos with torque about 10Ncm
- switcher BEC for powering servos,
- 1 or 2 video receivers with antennas,
- 12V power source.
Ground Station is equipped with connectors:
- 2x video input with RCA socket (black)
- 2x audio input with RCA socket (red)
- 3x video output with RCA socket (black)
- 1x audio output with RCA socket (red)
- power input with voltage and current measurement
- power output for other devices: BEC for driving tracking antenna servos, gogle, receivers etc.
- mini USB socket for firmware actualization
- microSD card for logging telemetry data
- 3x3 pin servo connector for tracking antenna servos (2 servos + external power input)
- 2x4 pin with UART for Bluetooth output and Mavlink telemetry input
- 2x4 pin with analogue input for antenna position tuning potentiometer
- external buzzer
The FPV Ground Station use 2 standard servos to drive tracking antenna. Due to high current consumption, servos require external BEC. To take overall current into account, please power the BEC from 12V Power Out connector.
Example video show tracking antenna working
Below are example screens from the device
Main screen, shows basic telemetry data
Settings of the tracking antenna servos
2-channel diversity based on video signal analysis
On-line flight tracking
Acoustic alarms configuration
Click on the image to enlarge.