We declare that we use technical and organizational measures to secure the data entrusted to me in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, General Data Protection Regulation.
In order to sell and distribute our products we collect and store such personal data like:
- name, midname and surname,
- postal address,
- phone number,
- optionally for generating EU invoices also EU VAT number and company address,
- order history.
User information is used also to contact you in case of an order, shipping issue servicing the hardware and inform about important news in our shop via newsletter.
The user has right and opportunity to:
- insight and correct his/her data (using "Customer data" button in PitLab.Shop menu.),
- limit scope of data processing (using "Home" -> "Subscribe to" using link in the footer "Unsubscribe" in every newsletter),
- being forgotten by removing his/her account (please contact administrator by e-mail)
We do not, and will never sell or give any of your information to third-party except shipping company, by default Polish Post.